Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LIFE'S UNEXPECTED TURNS

       Just a quick note to let everyone know why have not started writing on my blog.Well the truth is that my life nright now is in such turmoil right now writing about events in the world is the last thing on my mind.The main question is were will I be living the next six or seven weeks. It could be in the apartment were I am right now, could be in another state on a temporary or pernment basis.or if the worst happens living on the street till the end of may.Unfortunately I will not even have internet  again until around april 22nd so posting anything will of course be impossible.I would tell anyone not to worry about me for I have had circumstances like this happen in the past.Hopefully this will be the last time this situation will ever come up. This situation tells me that I am correct in believeing that I am better off staying a hermit,than becoming personally involed with other individuals.Help them out.that's fine but don't take it personally.O well, so that's what has been happening. With any luck things will be back to normal by april 22 or may 20th at the latest.So until then take care,and know I will miss your writings and miss my daily posts.

4 comments:

  1. I wish you well on the journey...of borrowed time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard, Please take care...I will miss you for sure!!! ♥ ஆ ~.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richie, my heart, you know how I feel about this, make the right decission here, stay in Vegas...
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richard, you are always missed when you are not able to post. Take care of yourself. You've done a lot for others, put yourself first for once.

    ReplyDelete